- helps to improve sales and strategy development
- filters the right information and monitors news in relation to specific markets and competition
- gives assistance to interpret information about the competition, the industry, and the changes of internal and external rulings
- collects and categorizes the information according to the customer’s requirements
- guarantees easy access to data
- works with links, images, digital content in searchable form
- provides up-to-date, objective information showing the difference between successful companies and companies falling behind
- identifies the primary motivation factors of consumers
- maps the changes in the situation of suppliers and decision makers in the market
Competition and market research is an essential part of strategic management and strategy planning. The main goal is to determine the strength and weaknesses of the competition and to provide heads up for the customers.
The cloud based software of Business Intelligence:
This software helps decision makers in evaluating expected results and in improving sales, therefore it makes its users faster and more effective.